CMSSW-mode for Emacs
- Syntax coloring
- Indenting (with tab and C-M-\)
- Visit include files by meta-clicking on them (or C-cC-c) (Very helpful!)
(You may need to right-click, Save Link As...)
- Save cmssw-mode.el (the above file) to a convenient directory.
- Insert the following into your ~/.emacs or ~/.xemacs/init.el:
(require 'cmssw-mode "/location/of/your/cmssw-mode.el")
- Visit a .cfg, .cfi, or .cff file. The mode name (bar on the
bottom of the window) should now say "(CMSSW)". If you have
font-lock installed, your file should be colorized!
See the README file for more detailed instructions
(Note: the version number on the first line of the .el file doesn't always correspond with the CVS version number. Before submitting to CMSSW CVS, I was doing version tracking by hand. Sorry for the confusion!)
(Requires a password.)